OK, so 10:00 is sounding like a better option. I'm pretty flexible on that.

Sorry about the top posting, but I'm not typing in > quotes, and I can't seem to configure it in groupwise.

As for the switching equipment, as of right now, it looks like I'm going to have two fully populated Cat4500s that will need 'burning in'. They've got mostly 10/100 plus 48 ports of 1000baseT. I think that should cover us. I'll make sure my team doesn't mount them in the destination racks until after the weekend.

Bruce

Bruce Broecker
Network Comm Supervisor
The Toro Company

Shawn wrote:

>  The last few installfest I've been at started at 10 if I'm not mistaken...
>
>Personally, I think more people like to start at 10, or shortly thereafter.  When I got the the one that Andy setup @ 11:30 or so, there was already a number of peole there.

The last installfest (officially) went from 10AM til 5 pm.  But, Jima, a
few others and I were there until 6:30 or 7 cleaning up, and packing up.

I think that's a good time, and those of us with core servers (etc) show
up a little earlier to get things set up and running.

Also, do we need any networking equipment?  I'm trying to figure out
exactly what to do with these Bay Networks Chassi I have, (gotten
belugered with requests, lol) and can probably bring one or more with
(10/100 for LAN, gigabit for between chassi)