OK, noon works for me.

Here's what I have available:

3 or 4 100mbit drops into the room, plus a mixed bag of Cisco switching equipment.
Cisco Aironet AP1200, if desired.
at least 3 separate 20 amp circuits (possibly more).
tables and chairs (it's a big conference room laid out in presentation format).
SVGA projector, if somebody wants to project an install on the big screen.
Plenty of parking.

What will be needed:
Patch cords - most of what I have are shorter lengths and we will probably need longer stuff.
Power strips and extension cords, of course.

I'm going to post a notice to my IS department, as well as our engineering group, so there is a possibility of substantial numbers of new faces (including mine, since I've only participated virtually).

Bruce Broecker
Network Comm Supervisor
The Toro Company

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 08:48:41AM -0500, Bruce Broecker wrote:
>I've received confirmation from our facilities. I can have our big
>conference room for Saturday, September 13th. Facilities wants to know
>times and whether food will be involved. I can easily answer the second
>question in the affirmative, but have no idea what's a good time frame
>for an installfest. Suggestions? History?

Historically installfests are on a Saturday and begin at noon.  I have
noticed that by around 6 or 7 o'clock people tend to be about ready to
be done.  We do normally have pizza delivered so you are right on with
the food answer.