On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 14:07:24 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
"Larry Chisholm" <larrychisholm at comcast.net> wrote:

> Would anyone care to share their thoughts on what color printers work
> the best with linux? I now have a lexmark and as you know there are no
> good drivers for that one.
> Thank You.

I use an HP 960c color deskjet that's connected to an HP jet direct 170X.  If it's going to be networked, be certain to look for which ones are capable for this.  Not all are, I had to return an HP 720 (I think) because it wasn't network capable, nor very Linux frienly.

The 960c works perfect under Linux.
--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"