Heck yeah!
I'd really like to attend an installfest, if there was ever one
scheduled for a day that I don't have prior commitments.  I guess I'm
just too busy.

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 08:37  AM, Bruce Broecker wrote:

> I was waiting to hear if there was demand before I approached our
> facilities
> coordinator for a date.
>
> So, can I assume that there is demand for this?
>
> Bruce
>
> Bruce Broecker
> Network Comm Supervisor
> The Toro Company

> I know at the July installfest I heard ideas for another one in
> September, at a Toro place.  What's the status on that?

Justin Kremer <kremer at ringworld.org>

"It is my opinion that downloading copywritten material, is the same as
walking into a store and stealing a pair of pants. ... Steal my pants?
I'll shoot you in the f---en back."
- Josh on www.typeonegative.net