If you have CUPS running, you can plug in something similar to the following
to get it to work using IPP:
http://192.168.1.2:631/printers/superHP4500InkjetHog

Obviously you'll have to change the IP and the name of the printer.
Typically, you would use:
ipp://192.168.1.2/printers/superHP4500InkjetHog

But windows doesn't understand ipp://, so you have to use http://.  I have
it working on Win2k and XP.  Also, when you configure CUPS and put in the
name and description of the printer, don't use any spaces at all.  There's
apparently a bug with windows where if there is a space in the description,
it chokes.