Webmin is an option, but unless they've changed it since I used it a year and a half ago you need to watch out for the gotcha of them "modifying" where the files are located.  They didn't keep the config files in the same spot as you would on a normal system.  It got me once I figured out what I wanted to do.  I had to try and track them down, and got fed up because of the BS of Webmin and reloaded.  Was nice having a test box back then...

An alternative method would be to use CUPS along with Samba.  Cups is easy to administer thru a web interface as well.  Defaults to port 600 if I'm not mistaken, or you can do the config files.  Personally, never did the config file.  Only the webinterface.  On a local browser it's localhost:600.

There's stuff I'm forgetting, but other can chime in as well.  I think CUPS is a better solution.