I went in all the rc files...no sound card listed to be loaded....still mine is loaded....weird...still will keep digging....

Dan Lansing

-----Original Message-----
From: The Wandering Dru [mailto:dru at druswanderings.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 3:07 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] slackware modules

Lansing, Dan wrote:

> No such file....modules.conf is empty....is not listed in /etc/rc.d/rc.modules
>
> Dan Lansing

Bah, rc.modules is what I was thinking of, modules.autoload is a
gentooism I think.  If the joystick module isn't located in the
rc.modules file it's gotta be called from one of the rc scripts.  I
would start poking around in there.  Maybe there is a script for
starting sound, et al.

Shawn may know, I think he's our regular Slackhead(unless he's been
fully converted to Debian).

--
The Wandering Dru <dru at druswanderings.net>
http://druswanderings.net <--- Things 'n' Such

Get nifty TCLUG merchandise at the TCLUG Store!
http://www.cafeshops.com/tclug