> Message: 5
> From: Wil <nota12b at iglide.net>
> To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
> Date: 03 Aug 2003 22:47:47 -0500
> Subject: [TCLUG] interesting reading
>
> Found this recently and have been reading/following it for a while...
> kinda cool to see somebody call the DOJ a bunch of idiots - and then
> back it up!
>
> http://www.lamlaw.com

While it's nice to see people intelligently critical of the situation,
he's also pretty biased.  ("Microsoft is irrelevant."  Hard to argue.)

But, even cooler than calling the Department of Justice a bunch of
idiots would be to be able to say "We have the finest, most effective
Dept. of Justice in the world!"  or "How can we fix them?"  Negativity
is pervasive.

Random thoughts.  Fun link.  Coffee's ready -- back to work!