I did check the manuf website ... but no luck ... I could not locate just
the brackets.  I could email them to see if they sell just the bracket I
guess.

I did find the brackets at http://store.yahoo.com/mypccase/encasdrivrai.html
(or at least a very close match) ... but ... when I went to order 10 sets
the shipping was $51 !!!!!!! for $38 worth of parts *gulp*  Needless to say
I emailed them to see if that was in error.  1-2 lbs of small metal brackets
should NOT be $51 .. but then again .. what do I know :-)

I appreciate all the input and suggestions.

Randy

> Another possible option; the case mfg website?
>

> -mj

... snip ....