"John J. Trammell" <trammell+tclug at el-swifto.com> writes:

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 12:03:50PM -0500, Mike Nielsen wrote:
> > Hey there, I'm not sure if this has been addressed in the list or not but
> > figured a reminder couldn't hurt
> >
> > According to the below link
> >
> > http://www.qwest.net/nav4/help/your_acct/authentication_changes.html
> >
> > After the 31st of July if you havn't modified your DSL you won't be able
> > to connect up.
> >
> > Enjoy.
> >

> This only affects qwest.net users.  Subject line fixed.

And it presumably would have affected me, if I hadn't noticed the
message here *yesterday* (this is what's called "way too close").
(I'm a "soho" type customer, hence still with qwest.net).

So thanks to (I believe) Mike Nelson for posting it here!
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <dd-b at dd-b.net>, <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
Photos: <dd-b.lighthunters.net>  Snapshots: <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>