Thank you for playing "Who wants to be the TCLUG Poll admin".
After a long deliberation, the judges have decided to award Brian with
the honor of maintaining the TCLUG web poll. He barely edged out
Justin by only 3000 points. Although Bob had some great ideas, he only
came up with 3 ideas, so he was disqualified from the competition.

Now go and vote...
http://www.mn-linux.org