Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if the following is possible. Any advice would be
appreciated. The basic situation is that I'd like to access a Web site
that doesn't support SSL from a laptop running Win XP (with PuTTY) via
an SSH connection to another machine that is running Linux. The machine
running Linux, while it doesn't have a secure connection to the Web site
either, is at least connected via a switched WAN.

Here's a diagram:

 | Win XP |   SSH tunnel  | Linux box |  WAN connection | Insecure |

Is this possible?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com