From: Tricia Mills Gray [mailto:billing at useractive.com]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 1:09 PM
To: cncole at earthlink.net
Subject: Enroll through O'Reilly by the September 30th deadline!

Hello,

I noticed that you have enrolled in at least one (online) course in
a University of Illinois Certificate series through UserActive.
Good for you!  You are on your way to gaining highly-coveted
skillsets in the job market.

If you have not yet enrolled for the four-course Linux/Unix
System Administration series, the instructions for enrolling
in subsequent courses have been copied at the bottom of this
email for your convenience.

This is just a friendly reminder that September 30th is the LAST
DAY to receive the special O'Reilly 50% discount price of $249
for each Linux/Unix course.

   --> Remember, as long as you sign up for all the Linux/Unix
       courses by September 30th, you will receive the discount for
       ALL FOUR COURSES.
       *** That's a savings of $996 ***!

   --> If you sign up for more than one course at a time,
       you will NOT be expected to take the courses
       concurrently.

Don't miss this chance to get certified by the University of
Illinois in Linux/Unix System Administration!

Thanks,
Tricia Mills Gray
UserActive, Inc.

billing at useractive.com