We are using Java at work. It doesn't quite cure everything, but it is
certainly a lot easier to do application level work in than
C[++]/perl/tcl. I don't really know how it compares with Python as I
haven't had a good excuse for a Python project yet.

OTOH, Ocaml cures everything :)

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Troy.A Johnson wrote:

> I have the common cold.
> <achoo!!!>
> Does anyone have some Java?
> I hear it cures everything...
>
> ;-)

> Java is easy to use, lots of documentation and examples, easy to deploy,
> easy to maintain.   That is why it is popular.    This is why I suggest
> to my clients -- and many of my clients have this in place already --
> that all new code be written in Java and any migration should be done to
> Java.

Daniel Taylor
dante at argle.org
Forget diamonds, Copyright is forever.