I was thinking of a hot-key sort of thing.  I have it organized now
where konsole is on desktop 4, emacs on 5, mail on 3, etc. etc., but I
don't like that cause when I open windows with the konsole or when I'm
working in emacs and go to the web I get windows cluttering all of my
desktops.  I'd like to be able to have everything on one desktop and
just be able to hit a couple keys to bring up the konsole.

justin