On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 01:31:50PM -0500, Ben Bargabus wrote:
> Hello,
> I have an NT machine that will no longer boot (long story) but I'd like
> to get onto the drive and retrieve a few files I haven't backed up
> before blowing everything away and reinstalling.
[snip]

Instead of building a custom boot floppy, why not extract the
hard drive and plug it into a functioning NT or linux machine?
Then you can mount whatever partition and read the files off.

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota