SSH is not enabled by default, but you can turn it on somewhere in the sys
prefs.  Like Jay Kline said, you can pipe the X11 session over SSH, when you
do this though, make sure you pass ssh the -C option.  This turns on
compression and makes the session much more responsive, unless your box is
abysmally slow.

Jay