We are using a few netgear 110ps at a school. Each workstation has been set to print to a netgear port. It worked fine for a year. Now, every few days all workstations stop printing to the ps. The only way to resolve it, so far, is to create a new port. Once this is done everyone is fine for a few days, and then the problem occurs again.

Is there a (easy to understand and implement) Linux print server I can set up to take place of the netgear boxes? Better yet, is there a simple fix for this problem???

Raymond