African mammals for X-Terminals (78 X-Terminals, I'm almost out of names),
Science fiction authors for servers, 2001 Hurricanes for dedicated devices,
Reptiles for print servers.  All aliased to a deducible naming scheme based
on type and alphabet tier (how many times I've had to wrap around the alphabet).
For example ax or ax1 (anteater), ax2 (aardvark), ax3 (ape), bx1 (baboon),
as (asimov), bs (brinn).

"Komodo is driven by Panshin.  To manage the port you have to point your
browser at Emily - why don't you log in on Elephant and reconfigure."

More than you wanted to know - I must be bored today...