Hrmmm... Last I looked visi offered point - point T1 for ~$200/m.
Of course I'm not up on my P2P T1 technology and don't quite know what
the problems with that would be.
I'm assuming it's a P2P direct to Visi.  I don't see too many
disadvantages to this since they have some large backbones to the other
major networks.

sim