Andy and I spent some time last night working on it, and it seems to be
to a workable state (the debian installer is running, the disk is
partitioned, etc)  Amazing how not like a Multia that thing is.

--
Justin Kremer <kremer at ringworld.org>

"One likes to believe in the freedom of music,
But glittering prizes and endless compromises
Shatter the illusion of integrity."
- Rush "The Spirit of Radio" (1980)