The one mouse button thing annoyed me also, until I used one for a week or
so.  The mouse click can be modified with ctrl, shift, or the command key,
or combinations of them.  So a command-click would be a right click, etc...
It actually works quite nicely.  I though I'd never buy a mac, but after
using one for a week, I broke down and bough an iBook.  The battery life on
it is amazing too, Apple claims 5 hours, I get about 4.5.  Just streaming
mp3's with the screen blanked, it will go 8 hours.

http://faircopyright.org