% cd ~/Maildir
% maildir2mailman -l tclug-list

This would search all folders in the Maildir directory for all messages
addressed to the tclug-list and send them to tclug-list at archives.real-time.com

% cd ~/Maildir
% maildir2mailman -l tclug-announce

This would search all folders in the Maildir directory for all messages
addressed to the tclug-announce and send them to
tclug-announce at archives.real-time.com

If it's possible, it would be great if the From could be the original sender and
the invocation of the MTA would send the From accordingly so these re-injected
posts be from the original author.

Anyone help me out?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700