On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 at 04:31:15PM -0400, Jay Wineinger wrote:
> I really try to give people the benefit of the doubt.  Even after I met the dozens of people that hate you, I tried not to be too biased without personal experience.  I guess you really have a way to get on everyone's bad side.
>
> I hope being cynical and sarcastic gives you a productive and satisfying life
> take care

I try not to associate with people who would go about intentionally ripping
people off, the so-called company you're associated with is operated by
one of those people(1).

If his associates hate me, then I'll give myself pat on the back. I certainly
do not want them to call me friend.

If you'd like to continue the personal attacks, please mail me privately
as the list is not such a place for it. If you'd like to discuss the merits
of the company you're associated with, feel free to continue.

(1) http://www.poptix.net/mimbach/