Greetings Lance,

More information is needed:

What version of Samba is installed in RH90?
What versions/service pack levels are the
windows boxes, with the shares in question,
at?
Can you see files with 'smbclient' or any other
client software (linneighborhood,...)?
Can other Windows clients see the shares and
file just fine?

Good luck,

Troy

>>> llinder at medicomdigital.com 04/03/03 12:14PM >>>
Sorry this is probably something very basic... but my knowledge of Linux
is pre-basic.

Heres my problem.  I can see windows shares from my Linux machine and I
can connect to the shares but after I connect I don't see any files.  I
have been digging around for a while now trying to figure this out but I
have had no luck... hopefully someone will have a quick answer for me :)

My Linux distro is Red Hat 9.0 and I am using Konqouror to connect to
the SMB shares.

Lance