> load when I get that problem. They are pppoe, oenet, ipv6 and irda (but
> ethernet card works fine when I get these errors and the computer still
> boots).  I don't know what clues that gives -- could that be somehow
> caused by the power supply too?

I really don't know. It could be. It seems like they would fail every
time or not at all. I don't really know what those modules do or how
they are configured and I've never run mandrake.

ipv6 - You don't need IP version 6

irda - is for Infer red printing. if you don't have an ir port I would
think that would always fail

pppoe - no clue - are you using ppp.

oenet - no clue - maybe a driver for a type of net card that you don't
have.

- tom