Hi there, was pondering different ways to get a linux box to act as Network
Attached Storage for an NT network.

It's easy to get a box setup that allows for storage but getting Access
control lists working will be sort of difficult.

I thought about maybe setting up the box as a BDC to the Domain but that
doesn't seem to be completely possible yet.

Or I could use Services For Unix for Windows and use NIS and NFS for
username mapping and what not.

While I'm getting the test machines set up I was wondering if anyone else
had managed to do this and what mechanisms you used or if you have any other
ideas or comments as to the "best" way to do this.