Hi-

I have a problem with the good ol' X server. I've recieved the following error message:

Error loading keymap /var/tmp/server.0.xkm
couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-xkb keymap
_FontTransSocketUnixConnect: Can't connect: erro = 111
failed to set default path 'unix/: -1'
fatal server error
could not open default font 'fixed'
mach64programClkMach64CT: warning: Q < 10.66666667
x connection to :0.0 broken

How can I fix this?

Note: I'm using XFree86 version 3.3.6-14mdk, mandrake 7.1

I've looked hi and low, but haven't found any conclusive info unless I pay for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris