On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Tim Wilson wrote:
> Yes, I know what you mean about ogg support. I wouldn't be surprised to
> see it included in a future version pretty soon.

Actually, RTFM'ing, they do sorta support it -- the server decodes the ogg
and reencodes it as MP3 and sends it on.

Not a clean way of doing it, though.. I have a feeling they are just using
a MP#-specific decoder chip, so they can't add it in the hardware.

> As far as the network speed goes, what good would 100mbit be for
> streaming mp3's?

It'd work without having to worry if I'm plugging it into the 10/100 part
of my network or the straight 100mbit part.  :)