> >   I feel like a dummy right now, but is that referring to the
> > group/password type thing that Nortel has an option for?
> Or something
> > else?  Brain isn't working properly right now.
>
>  All I know is that it's the authentication method, so don't
> beat yourself
> up too hard.

The RSA SecurID is one of those little keyfob things with numbers that
change every minute.  It's synced up with a RADIUS server.  So when you type
in your password, you type a 4 digit pin followed by the 6 digits on the
keyfob.  The contivity is configured to talk to the SecurID Radius box and
tries to verify your credentials.

It just makes you password change every minute.