It is possible that those who purchased my 675s didn't know that they
wouldn't be able to use them with Qwest.  However, there are providers
other than Qwest throughout the nation that may still use the 675s.  3 of
the people I sold them to lived out in WA area.

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 kiler0n at ags-us.com wrote:
> ...believe it or not 675s as well.  I sold 5 on Ebay early this year :)
> Got about $20 for each of them.

 ...which would be great, except the 675 is useless for new Qwest DSL
terminations.  They only seem to do DMT installs now, which the 675 can't
talk.  I've got two 675's, which didn't do me a whit of good when I got my

DSL circuit reprovisioned.  I ended up eBaying a 678, which has worked
seamlessly.

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 Nate Carlson wrote:
> We've heard from a bunch of clients that they just plain don't do static
> routing in the version that Qwest ships.

 Really?  Who told you that?

     Jima