I currently have RoadRunner and have Linux boxes on my LAN.   No problems
here.

|         |           "cxobert"         |
|         |           <cxobert at goldengat|
|         |           e.net>            |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           tclug-list-admin at m|
|         |           n-linux.org       |
|         |           04/18/2003 09:45  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           tclug-list        |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [TCLUG] DSL and Linux                                                                        |

If this question has already been covered I apologize, but I get errors
every time I try to search the archives.

I want to switch to DSL service, but Qwest here in the Twin Cities only
'officially' supports Windows. Does anyone have feedback on DSL and/or
ISP that they would recommend, or anything I need to be aware of?

Thanks in advance for any information you can give me.

Cheers,

Charlie Obert