New greyhatpak is out. I added kismet.

Available via

apt-get install greyhatpak
apt-get install kismet (optionally) kismet-kde kistmet-festival

Get the sources.list from here:

http://www.mn-linux.org/members/tanner/downloads/sources.list

These rpms are different then the official RPMs.

First, nothing is setuid root, -but- you must run them as root. I hate setuid
root things. Thanks to poptix and #kismet I was able to make it all work without
setuid root on the binaries.

Second, I added a simple shell script /usr/bin/start_kismet, that run as root
will get you up and going.

Third, file locations are FHS compliant.

Fourth, people may not like it, but I made sudo a requirement for this package.
I don't like doing anything except admin as root, so I sudo
/usr/bin/start_kismet.

I'm still working on gpsdrive (some X deps to work out). I'll release another
kismet with gps integration as soon as I get the bugs worked out.

* Mon Sep 23 2002 Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>
+ greyhatpak-0.2-realtime.1
- added kismet

--