On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 06:34:51PM -0500, Miller, John wrote:
> My plugins are/is broken.  When I run ./pluginsetup I get an error that says unable to get info about installed DLL's.
>
> I am trying to run the qt.  Also when I try to start Windows Media player, it won't start.
>
> I also try to do a ps -e to see if any programs start that would involved wine and I don't see anything.
>
> Anyone know how to fix crossover so that when ./pluginsetup is started, it will run.
>
> TIA
> John Miller

The most likely cause for this problem is the FreeType library. The best
solution is probably to upgrade as described at the following URL:

http://crossover.codeweavers.com/docs/plugin/html/techsupport.html#UPGRADE

Failing that you can also solve the problem by following the steps
described at:
http://crossover.codeweavers.com/docs/plugin/html/techsupport.html#FREETYPE

Jim Kaufman		mailto:jmk at linuxforbusiness.net
Linux Evangelist	cell: 612-481-9778
public key 0x6D802619	fax:  952-937-9832