I need to rebuild openssh anyway.  Mine has a nice little bug in it, which
is not possible to exploit because I went the easy way out and did a
workaround.  But it still needs an upgrade anyway.

I finally got the version I wanted, but when I compiled it, it didn't
compile libcrypto.so.2 for me.  Only libcrypto.so.0.  What's the deal here?
Even with a recompile of Openssh, it still links to the libcrypto.so.2 which
is from the old version of openssl.