I don't think you'll see anything in the logs, as the exploit is
actually in the SSL negotiation phase, before the time that anything
would make an http request.  Since apache doesn't log just connection
attempts, you won't see it.

If you turned on some debugging somewhere, you might see traces of it.
 It's possible that something like snort would not be able to see it
either, because the exploit may take place after a secure session is set
up.  I'm not sure at what point of the ssl negotiation that the exploit
actually takes place.