On Fri, 2002-09-13 at 19:25, Hemminger, Jeffrey D. wrote:
> Oops, didn't mean to send that last one to you guys...
> That was directed at the LUG at UC Davis.
>
> In fact, TCLUG has been absolutely no help at all. You guys spend all your time arguing about ridiculous, trivial things.
> True colors shining through!
>
> Good luck, you'll need it.
>
> Jeff

Looked at the UC Davis list for your post, but could not find it, or any
reply.

I have never run James, but I would assume it had a readme that you had
trouble with.  If you could have been more specific than to say that you
did not know how an MTA worked, I think someone could have posted
something to help you out.  I think your question was a little bit vague
and did not actually ask a question, but rather asked for general
knowledge about how an MTA worked (which is a bit broad for covering in
an list.)

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ