On Fri, 2002-09-13 at 14:09, Ben Lutgens wrote:
> My god.... The server components list is ungodly! It requires LDAP which is
> non-trivial to setup/maintain this doesn't really look to be a very
> manageable solution to me. Looks like a lot of moving parts and additional
> headache during upgrades etc.
> Ben Lutgens				 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
> System Administrator	 | http://www.sistina.com/
> Sistina Software Inc. |

I bet once it is semi-stable, people will change out some of the
requirements and substitute other software in place of the elements that
are difficult to use.  The nice thing is that they are not trying to
re-invent the wheel on many elements that exist already.

I would bet some nice Debian folks would make a nice package out of this
someday and make it just an:

apt-get install kroupware-base
followed by
apt-get install krupware

Don't ya think.  That coupled with a set of default scripts and some
type of Webmin module, and badda-bing, you have the pretty GUI all set.

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ