I made three calls and got three acceptances to host InstallFests.  One was
hi-tech industrial, another was a multi-site offer in an ISD, and the third
was a St Thomas professor.  The hi-tech one has some complicating issues to
address, but "it could happen".  FYI, the problem at St Thomas is space
utilization: the best times for them when classes are not in session -
namely January or August.  I left things open after doing the basic "sanity
test" whether this is hard or not.  I recall seeing three or more offers
when this came up earlier, but the others must not have panned out.

We are NOT strapped, except by ourselves.

---
Chuck