On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Chuck Cole wrote:

> Not hardly enough!  The group needs to consider this stuff if it ever has a
> mission and enough form for serious non-profit donations of support to
> occur.
> One way to confuse these issues greatly would be for TCLUG to sponsor an
> Explorer Scout troop.. and welcome young women to join.  The scout troop
> idea sets the aim to be education and the adults need only be good enough to
> help the kids.     :-)

I am a little confused here. Since when has the TCLUG become a
professional group? Sure, there are professionals involved in the
group, but that doesn't make it a "professional group". Personally I'd
love to sponsor an Explorer Scout troop, Girl Scout troop, or anything
else that deals with the future of America. That's exactly why the
TCLUG was started. Not to help yourself, but rather to help others.

-- Clay