I've asked for help a number of times on this list without being able to
give much back, and I felt pretty bad about that.  Now that I have a cable
modem, I can at least offer bandwidth to those who don't yet have
broadband.  I know I wished I had someone to impose upon while I was on
the other side of the 56K line.

This is a standing offer to anyone who needs to download (or upload) mass
quantities in a short period of time.  With the exception of software
piracy and copyright violation, consider yourselves invited to set up a
time to bring your computer over (I'm near Lake & Lyndale) or to have me
download and burn CDs for you.  No sense letting the bandwidth go to
waste.  ;-)

Oh yeah, and it looks like I need some help getting started with apt4rpm...
what do you want on your pizza?  :-S  --Ben