FYI from another list..

-----Original Message-----

This just in from our International Stupidity Desk ...

In Greece, it is now illegal to play computer games or
other electronic games (like the old handheld
electronic sports games from Mattel). Also illegal is
playing games on cell phones -- like the Snake game on
your Nokia.

Links:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2879165,00.html

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2879092,00.html

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2002/9/4/12036/88708
(and I apologize in advance for the f-bomb somebody
dropped on the page, but then that's k5 for you. You
are warned.)

There's up to a 75,000 euro fine for repeat offenders.
And this makes every copy of Windows since 3.0 illegal
(Solitaire, Minesweeper and Hearts, anyone?).

 (and we thought *American* politicians were dumb)