On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 12:47:11PM -0500, Troy.A Johnson wrote:
> Sounds interesting. Any other sources of UDF
> on Linux documentation? Is there a 'mkudffs'?

florin at bear:~$ dpkg -l udf\*

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
ii  udftools       1.0.0b2-2      Tools for UDF filesystems and
DVD/CD-R(W) dr
florin at bear:~$ dpkg -L udftools
/.
/usr
/usr/bin
/usr/bin/mkudffs
/usr/bin/cdrwtool
/usr/bin/pktsetup
/usr/share
/usr/share/man
/usr/share/man/man1
/usr/share/man/man1/cdrwtool.1.gz
/usr/share/man/man8
/usr/share/man/man8/mkudffs.8.gz
/usr/share/man/man8/pktsetup.8.gz
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/udftools
/usr/share/doc/udftools/AUTHORS
/usr/share/doc/udftools/README.Debian
/usr/share/doc/udftools/copyright
/usr/share/doc/udftools/changelog.gz
/usr/share/doc/udftools/changelog.Debian.gz

See http://lists2.suse.com/archive/packet-writing/ for more details.
Patches available at http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340/patches/

Cheers,
florin