Adaptec Direct CD allows you to burn to a CD directly through Windoze
Explorer, this is nice for times when you need only a file or two and
need them quick.  Adaptec puts an ISO formated section of the disk with
the installer to read the UDF formated data on other Win Boxes, but I
haven't found one for linux yet.  I don't need to burn these from linux,
but it would be nice to read from them.  I did a quick search of the net
(linux.org/apps and sourceforge) with out any results.  Do any of you
know where I can find a reader for UDF CDs?  Or should I stop being lazy
and burn the ISO?

Thanks in advance for any help/redirections.
Chris Frederick