As promised, I said I would take pictures of the STSN CPE gear in the hotel I
stayed at in Chicago.

This little device rocks.

As the pictures show, you can get 10M Ethernet, 1.0 USB connection or POTS all
in 1 device.

What was really cool was the fact that the phone and the STSN device shared the
same bisquit jack on the wall. Meaning, that whatever the STSN gear uses it can
co-exist on the same piece of copper as POTS (ala DSL).

Anyone know more about this little gem?

I'd really like to know what the "back side" of this thing is talking. AND what
it terminate too.

http://www.mn-linux.org/members/tanner/stsn/

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700