apt4rpm is available for all rpm-based distros, Mandrake included.  I just
double checked to make sure there is at least one Mandrake repository, and
there is.  Search for "apt4rpm Mandrake" or similar on google and you
should find helpful stuff for you to do this.  I'm running Red Hat myself,
so I don't have Mandrake-specific information, but getting it up and
running on my system was painless and easy, and well worth it.

Lorry