On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Ben Stallings wrote:

> I've heard that there's a better utility for updating RPMs under Red Hat,
> that automatically downloads all necessary files... is something like that
> available for Mandrake as well?  Thanks in advance.  --Ben

it is called apt4rpm and it was ported by connectiva(yet another rpm
distro)

i would think that it would work for Mandrake but you would need to find a
mandrake mirror that has been aptified, google for some

iirc mandrake comes with a similar utility called urpmi though i have
never used it

Munir Nassar