On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 03:08:33PM -0500, Amy Tanner wrote:
>Taking a look at courier-imap for the first time and I can't find where
>you specify the location of the folder namespace root (INBOX).  I'd like
>courier-imap to look in $HOME/Mail, for instance, for imap folders.  I'm
>currently using uw-imap, which by default looks in $HOME, and that does
>not seem to be configurable except by modifying the source and
>recompiling (ick).

Courier uses $HOME/.Maildir by default (this was fine by me so I didn't
change it), then just configed exim to deliver mail there.

*shrug*

--
Ben Lutgens				 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator	 | http://www.sistina.com/

"If you love something set it free, if it doesn't come back to you
hunt it down and set it on fire" -- George Carlin