> I just moved up to the St. Cloud area, and I'd be interested in
> getting it going again. Of course, getting a critical mass might
> difficult.
>
> Anyway count me in, though I don't know if I'll be able to do
> much to help it get rolling.

I think the best option would be to just arrange a beermeeting-type thing,
rather than anything formal.

just say you'll be at such-and-such place at a given time, and other people
are welcome to show up and BS.

say, Barnes & Noble on a saturday noon; or the like.
(I myself won't have a saturday off until the end of Sept; since I work at
RenFest; and I can't make it to St. Cloud before 8pm on weekdays; but
hopefully other people can).

Carl.
--
Systems Administrator