On Wednesday 04 September 2002 1:53 pm, Randy Clarksean wrote:
> I tried contacting that group at one point and heard nothing back.  I am
> outstate - 180+ miles NW of the metro area, so a group closer to me would
> be great.  I may attempt to make an occasional meeting in the metro area,
> but more often if it was closer.
>
> Maybe a quarterly meeting works better for a smaller group, less work, less
> demanding.  Just a thought.
>
> Randy

Good point.  And I know there are a bunch of students in the St. Cloud area
who run Linux, but gettting students organized for something that frequent is
a pain.  I know I dont have the time to do any organizing on that scale...
Is there anyone willing to step up to the plate to organize this to be more
than a quarterly gathering? I also dont have server space for any such
things.. who at Real Time should I contact about getting something set up?

Jay